MY INSPIRATION.

I come from a very big family. Most of which are now children below 17. I am halfway done with my lifetime. And what I have to say here, I want my kids to remember and learn from.

Throughout my travels, I was lucky enough to enjoy what EARTH has to offer such as the beautiful beaches in the Philippines, the alps in Switzerland, the canyons of Arizona and many more.

What this blog is all about is how I want the EARTH to still be alive and beautiful for all children to see and enjoy.

Al Gore's The Inconvenient Truth has opened up many realizations about how our planet is slowly dying. Facts and figures, statistics and studies have shown the rapid and destructive effects of global warming.

After I watched the film and the live talk of Al Gore here in Manila, I didn't want to go home and still do nothing.

Here's a journal of what I and other people close to me are doing to stop Global Warming. Please feel free to share your story thru this blog site.

Be GREENified!